In the VIOBA annual dinner held at the VI Quadrangle on 31st May 2015, VIOBA encouraged old Victorians to adopt their classroom as part of an enhancement scheme to ensure… Read more »
Once again we have reached that time of the year when we look back at the year’s events and cast a thought into what 2016 will bring. For all of… Read more »
“Light triumphs over darkness and good over evil”. This is an exceeding simple message which has endured through the years. It remains important to bear in mind such simple truths… Read more »
Roblux and then Tix (brief type in order for Tickets) are currently references searched for in the game to keep up in certain and then climbing grades. Here at lack… Read more »
VIOBA Challenge Champion – Zamzuri Mohd Masturi
Champion – Syed Hazrain Jamalulail
Second – Hishamuddin
Third – Hashim Naian
Fourth – Kol. Chapiti Hj Redzuan
Fifth – Johan Aly Abdul Rais
Sixth – Mohd Amri Mohd Sofian
Seventh – Mohd Yusof Mohd Ariffin
Eighth – Mohd Nasir Ismail
Ninth – Ng Beng Huat
Tenth – Dr Badrul Shah Badaruddin
More pictures at http://s1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc467/VIOBAGolf/
Please be informed that the VIOBA Secretariat Office will be open at the following hours.
Monday to Thursday : 9:00AM to 5:00PM Sunday: 12:00Noon to 6:00PM
Should you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Encik Kamal Ibrahim at the following numbers.
Telephone : 018 – 580-8869 Fax: 03-2031-2133 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
VICTORIA INSTITUTION OLD BOYS’ ASSOCIATION
Azam Abdul Aziz
VIOBA/Foundation members attended: Praba Ganesan, Azhar Abdullah, Rajkumar, Balraj, Azam And KC Kwek.
BOC/Prefects: About 15 of them. Split rather equally between girls and boys with a majority of Upper Sixers followed by Fifth and Fourth Formers. Most are presidents of the clubs and associations.
- Meeting was opened by Praba with introduction into the VIOBA and its objectives. Objctive to meet at least 2 times a year to exchange viewpoints, ideas and opinions. VIOBA would like to play a better role to establish links with current student population, to understand and support them in their activities.
- Azhar then introduced the Foundation and explained its role as custodian of funds totaling RM2.6million of which interests generated are used for scholarships and financial aid to deserving students (past and present) as well as loan. The Foundation also support the school by providing funds for special projects. The Board of Governors and its functions was also explained as another body made up of VIOBA and Foundation members, school administrators and also parents to provide a forum for exchange of ideas.
- Students were asked to introduced themselves and their organizations. (Some interesting ones are Chinese Language Society, Indian Cultural Society, Symphony Orchestra, Rakan Muda, Six Formers Club. It also appears that the Six Formers have their own groups and associations as distinct from the others)
- Break-out sessions between students and also VIOBA members followed with tea.
- Meeting ended at 4.30pm.
Farizuddin bin Aman
Ahmad Termidi bin Ali
Akram bin Mohamad
Nik Mohd Sidek bin Nik Jaffar
Abdul Razif bin Abdul Aziz
Ainol Akbar bin Mohd Yasin
Norzafri bin Mohamed Nor
Ahmad Nazri bin Mohd Noor
Amrul Zeflin bin Anim
Raja a/l a. Siva Perumal
Kwek Keng Chye
Vioba Honorary Secretary:
For the first time in the history of VIOBA, the annual dinner reception was held a week after the AGM, where the new committee members were introduced to the guests.
The dinner was held at the Royal Chulan Hotel recently where 600 guests attended.
Read more: http://www.nst.com.my/nst/articles/5vio/Article/
More images after the jump.
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Victoria Institution Old Boys’ Association (VIOBA)
Notice is given that the 77th Annual General Meeting of Victoria Institution Old Boys’ Association (VIOBA) will be held at:
Location : VIOBA Clubhouse
Date : 8th May 2011 (Sunday)
The business to be considered at the meeting is set out below
- To confirm the 76th AGM Minutes held on 30th June 2010
- To receive the President’s Report on Management Committee and Updates
- To receive and adopt the Audited Accounts for year ending 31st December 2010
- Election of Management Committee, Honorary Auditors and Disciplinary Committee for 2010/2011
- Any Other Business
19th April 2011
By Order of the Management Committee